AlphaLink (hereinafter: “AlphaLink“ or ”we“) is the provider of the website alphalink-vfte.com (hereinafter: “Website”).
In the following we like to inform you about the nature, scope and purpose of the processing of personal data (hereinafter also referred to as "Data") within our website.
I. Identity and contact of the controller
The controller in charge for data processing of our Website within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter: “GDPR”) and other national data protection laws of the Member States, as well as other data protection provisions, is the following:
AlphaLink Engineering GmbH
Ackerstraße 76, ACK384, DE-13355 Berlin
Telephone: +49 3031471229
Represented by its Managing Director: Daniel Cracau
II. Scope of processing of personal data
We only process personal data of the users of our Website, if it is necessary in order to provide a functioning Website as well as our content and services. The processing of your personal data regularly only takes place with your consent, with the exceptions that obtaining your consent is not possible for actual reasons or that the processing of your data is permitted by law.
III. Legal basis for the processing of personal data
- Article 6 (1) point (a) GDPR is the legal basis, when we have obtained your consent for a particular processing purpose.
- Article 6 (1) point (b) GDPR is the legal basis, if the processing is necessary in order to perform a contract, e.g. if you close a contract via our Website. This legal basis also applies to the processing of personal data necessary in order to perform pre-contractual measures, e.g. if you contact us with inquiries regarding our products and services.
- Article 6 (1) point (c) GDPR is the legal basis as far as the processing of personal data is necessary for compliance with our legal obligations, e.g. the compliance with commercial and tax obligations.
- In case that, the processing of personal is necessary in order to protect the vital interests of you or of another natural person, Article 6 (1) point (d) GDPR is the legal basis.
- In the case, that the processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by your interests or your fundamental rights and freedoms, Article 6 (1) point (f) GDPR is the legal basis.
IV. Data erasure and storage period
We would like to inform you about the storage period and data erasure of our data processing. Unless otherwise provided in our data protection declaration in the following sections, we consider the storage period and data erasure to be the following:
We only process and store your personal data for the period of time necessary to fulfill the purpose of processing and storage. In addition, your Data may be stored if provided for by the European or national legislature in regulations, laws or other regulations to which we shall comply. A restriction or erasure of your Data takes place if a storage period provided for by these regulations expires, unless there is a need for further storage of your Data for a conclusion of a contract or a fulfillment of the contract. In the case that the personal data are restricted, an erasure takes place as soon as legal or contractual retention periods allow it, there is no reason to believe that a erasure affects your legitimate interests and an erasure does not cause a unreasonable expense due to the special nature of the storage.
V. Provision of our Website and creation of log-files
- Description and scope of data processing
Whenever you access our Website, we or our hosting provider collects a series of general data and information from the computer system of the device which is accessing our Website. The following Data can be collected:
- Date and time at the time of the access to the visited Website
- Website from which you access our Website (e.g. previous website, hyperlink or similar)
- Websites that you access through our Website
- The access status (file transfer, file not found)
- The amount of data you send
- The operating system you are using
- The browser and which browser version you are using
- The internet service provider you use
- Your IP address, which your Internet service provider assigns to your computer when connecting to the internet.
The data is temporarily stored in log files of a server. A storage of this data together with other personal data of you shall not take place.
- Legal basis for data processing
The legal basis for the temporary storage of Data and log files is Article 6 (1) point (f) GDPR.
- Purpose of the data processing
The processing of the Data is necessary in order to operate our Website in order to ensure its functionality and to be able to deliver the content of the Website correctly. In addition, the Data serves to optimize our Website and to ensure the security of our information technology systems. An evaluation of the Data for marketing purposes shall not take place in this context. The aforementioned purposes also establish our legitimate interest in the processing of Data according to Article 6 (1) point (f) GDPR.
- Storage period
The Data shall be erased as soon as it is no longer necessary for the purpose of its processing. In the case of storing the data in log files shall be erased after seven days at the latest. A longer storage of your Data is possible. In this case, your IP address will be erased or alienated, so that an identification of the calling user is no longer possible.
- Possibility to object or and removal
As the collection of Data is mandatory for the provision of the Website and the storage of the Data in log-files for the operation of the Website are, there is no possibility for you as a user to oppose the processing of the Data.
1. Cookie integration within our Website
Temporary cookies, or "session cookies" or "transient cookies", are cookies that are erased after a user leaves the online service and closes his browser. In such a cookie, e.g. the content of a shopping cart in an online shop or a login status.
"Permanent" or "persistent" refers to cookies that remain stored even after the browser has been closed. In this way, e.g. a login status will be saved when a user visits our Website after several days. Likewise, in such a cookie the user interests can be stored, which are used for range measurement or marketing purposes. If the website is retrieved from the same device, the cookie is either returned to the site that created it (first-party cookie) or to another website to which it belongs (third-party cookie).
With the help of the cookie, the website can recognize that it has already been called up with this browser and, among other things, can improve the user experience when calling it again. Cookies can be e.g. remember your preferences and adapt the offers displayed on the website to your personal interests and needs.
You can decide for yourself whether the browser you use allows cookies or not. Saved cookies can be erased in the system settings of your browser. Please note that the functionality of websites may be restricted or even suspended if cookies are not allowed.
Your current status of the allowed cookies (Necessary Cookies, Preferences, Statistics, Marketing):
As far as these cookies also use personal data, you will be informed below.
Use of functional cookies (Necessary Cookies)
By using Necessary Cookies, the following functionalities can be achieved or the following Data can be stored:
- Language settings made by you
- Saving your browser settings so that our Website can be displayed optimized on the device you're using
- Saving settings to ensure an optimized video display (e.g., resolution data of the screen you are using)
- Even loading of the webpage you are visiting in order to keep it accessible
- Preventing misuse of the Website and services by registering logins.
The legal basis for the processing of Data by using technical Necessary Cookies is Article 6 (1) point (f) GDPR.
- Use of Preference and Statistics Cookies
Furthermore, we use Preference and Statistics Cookies in our Website, which allow an analysis of your surfing behavior. When accessing our Website, you will be asked, as described above, to consent to the processing of personal data used in this context.
- The search terms you entered
- Frequency of page views
- The recording of the visit time on our Website
- Recording the visit of different pages on our Website
- Use of functions of our Website
- Your IP address in anonymzied form
The legal basis for the processing of personal data using cookies for analysis purposes is, if you have given your consent in this regard, Article 6 (1) point (a) GDPR.
In addition, the legal basis for this is also Article 6 (1) point (f) GDPR, as we have a legitimate interest, namely an interest in the analysis, optimization and economic operation of our Website.
- Duration of storage, objection and removal with regard to recorded Data when using cookies
VII. Transfer of Data to service companies and other third parties
We work with several third party service companies to operate and optimize our Website as well as our services and contract management, e.g. for IT services or for the hosting of our Website. We transfer the Data, which are necessary for these service providers in order to fulfillment the respective contracts with us. In doing so, a transfer of Data to a third Country (i.e. a country outside the European Union (EU) and the European Economic Area (EEA)) will only take place in compliance with Articles 44 to 49 GDPR.
The legal basis for the transfer of Data to service companies is Article 6 (1) points (b) and (f) GDPR.
Under certain circumstances, we also transfer your personal data to third parties or government agencies if we are obliged to do so on the basis of official or court orders or if we are entitled to do so, e.g. if the transfer of the Data is necessary in order to prosecute criminal offenses or in order to protect and enforce our own rights or claims.
The legal basis for this transfer is Article 6 (1) points (c) and (f) GDPR.
When you contact us (e.g. via contact form, e-mail, telephone or via social media) your information will be processed in order to process the contact request. The processing of your information, including your personal data, takes place in all cases of contact only for processing your request.
Your information can be stored and processed in a Customer Relationship Management System (“CRM System”) or a comparable system.
Legal basis for the processing of the Data of your contacting is Article 6 (1) point f GDPR. As far as the contact with us is intended to conclude a contract or its fulfillment, legal basis for the processing of your Data is also Article 6 (1) point b GDPR.
Your request will be erased as soon as it becomes clear from the circumstances that the respective request has been finally clarified and furthermore that we are not obligated to a longer storage according to legal or contractual retention periods.
IX. Your rights
We would like to inform you about your rights regarding the processing of your Data. If you want to use one of these rights, you can send a simple message to us. You can use the following contact details for this without incurring any costs other than the base rate transmission costs:
Via Mail: AlphaLink Engineering GmbH, Ackerstraße 76, ACK384, DE-13355 Berlin, Germany
Via E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For your own protection, we reserve the right to obtain further information confirming your identity. If we are unable to identify you, we will reject to process the request.
You have the
- Right to information about personal data we process concerning you (Article 15 GDPR)
- Right to rectification without undue delay of inaccurate personal data we process concerning you (Article 16 GDPR)
- Right to erasure of personal data we process concerning you (Article 17 GDPR)
- Right to restriction of processing of personal data we process concerning you (Article 18 GDPR)
- Right to data portability (Article 20 GDPR)
- Right to object to particular data processing measures (Article 21 GDPR)
Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (Article 77 GDPR); if you consider that the processing of your personal data infringes existing data protection regulations, you can lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority without prejudice to any other legal remedies. In particular, you can lodge the complaint with a supervisory authority in the Member State of your habitual residence, your place of work or the location of the alleged infringement.