Virtual Flight Test Environment
What is the AlphaLink Virtual Flight Test Environment?
The AlphaLink Virtual Flight Test Environment provides all of you with the right tool to get the benefits of our Flying Lab in a fully digital way! We put a digital twin of the Talon Nano unmanned aircraft in a real-time, web-based flight environment with wind and turbulence simulation and full data coverage. Learnings and experience are shared in our VFTE Community. Register for free and choose between the FREE, PLUS or PREMIUM option. Get ready for take-off!
The tool is a perfect fit for:
- Lecturers who want to bring their online class in aerospace or control engineering to a new level,
- Students who want to apply their flight mechanics and flight control knowledge in an entertaining environment,
- Drone professionals who want to improve their vehicles' performance and safety through virtual flight tests!
Watch the video to see the benefits!
How does the Virtual Flight Test Environment work?
What is the recommended system setup?
You can use the Virtual Flight Test Environment with a keyboard and a web browser only. However, for best results we recommend the following setup:
- Minimum requirements are a high-performance graphics card with at least 512 MB of video memory. It is recommended that you have a graphics card with at least 1 GB of video memory;
- Minimum 2 GB of RAM (4 GB recommended);
- For more control comfort during flight, use a joystick with at least 2 axes (4 axes are optimal) and one button or a gamepad.
Login to the Virtual Flight Test Environment