Virtual Flight Test Environment
Limited Beta Testing until end of January 2021
Register for free and test all available functions of the AlphaLink Virtual Flight Test Environment until January 31, 2021! We are happy to present you the first lessons with flight control design and virtual flight tests. We appreciate your feedback to support us in enhancing the user experience even further.
From January 2021 on, all registered users will remain in the VFTE FREE option with limited functions and can decide to upgrade to PLUS or PREMIUM later on.
The AlphaLink team says thank you and wishes a great end-of-year season!
What is the AlphaLink Virtual Flight Test Environment?
The AlphaLink Virtual Flight Test Environment provides all of you with the right tool to get the benefits of our Flying Lab in fully digital way! We put digital twin of the Talon Nano unmanned aircraft in a real-time, web-based flight environment with wind and turbulence simulation and full data coverage. Register for free and choose between the FREE, PLUS or PREMIUM option. Get ready for take-off!
The tool is a perfect fit for:
- Lecturers who want to bring their online class in aerospace or control engineering to a new level,
- Students who want to apply their flight mechanics and flight control knowledge in an entertaining environment,
- Drone professionals who want to improve their vehicles' performance and safety through virtual flight tests!
Watch the video to see the benefits!
How does the Virtual Flight Test Environment work?
What is the recommended system setup?
You can use the Virtual Flight Test Environment with a keyboard and a web browser only. However, for best results we recommend the following setup:
- Minimum requirements are a high-performance graphics card with at least 512 MB of video memory. It is recommended that you have a graphics card with at least 1 GB of video memory;
- Minimum 2 GB of RAM (4 GB recommended);
- For more control comfort during flight, use a joystick with at least 2 axes (4 axes are optimal) and one button or a gamepad.
Login to the Virtual Flight Test Environment